Sunday 28 February 2016

Lavender lovin'

Hey lovelies hope you're all keeping well and enjoying your weekend. Mine is being spent in bed because I am sick as a dog all week. Really feels like a waste of a weekend but I suppose what can you do if your sick. I did go out for dinner with the girls last night though so not a complete waste of a weekend. Also on Friday I went for hot chocolate with my friend Jen and we took some outfit pics for both our blogs.






Sorry if the lighting is a bit off on these pictures it was that time of day where it doesn't know if its bright or dark lol.



 

OUTFIT DETAILS


Coat - Primark
Sheer shirt - Nine Crows
Knitted Top - Primark
Culottes - Penneys
Backpack - Penneys
Boots - Dr Martens
Pom pom key ring - Primark
Pom pom earrings - Made by me. Available on my depop @sophiac





As you can tell from the pictures it was quite windy so trying to get picture without my shirt up around my head was quite the job lol. I absolutely love this shirt of course because its my favourite colour but also its sheer and vintage so it ticks every box for me. If like me you love a good sheer shirt go and check out nine crows selection seriously its unreal thats where I've gotten all mine from. If you didn't see the rainbow coloured one I got check it out here.


I'm in love with this backpack seriously its so cute and small looks bigger than it is in this picture. I added the lavender pom pom for extra cuteness.


I got this knitted vest top last year in Primark in Liverpool but we have them in penneys now not in this colour but other colours and a bit longer than mine check them out there so nice for dressing up the simplest of outfits rather than just your average tshirt vest top.



Jen will be posting her outfit from this day over on her blog as well so be sure to go check that out here is her link http://vintageblackrags.blogspot.ie/?m=1 she got hella good style you goin' love it believe me.

As always ladies and gents thanks for reading and any questions pop them below or hit me up on instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday I was going to record a penneys haul for my youtube today but I don't really have a voice at the minute so it will have to be done during the week. Any other videos you would like me to do?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment