Monday 15 February 2016

Rainbow Bright

Hello lovelies and happy Monday hope your all having a great day and its not to Modayish for you. My Monday was surprisingly as far as Mondays go. Lets hope the rest of the week is the same. I am looking forward to it being Friday though as I'm heading to Liverpool for the weekend. My first trip over of the year but of course not the last seen as I fly over every couple of weeks normally.

On with the show anyways, I went to a talk the other day on the book 'Chinese Fashion'. The talk was with the author of the book Gemma A. Williams. It was a really interesting and insightful talk into some of the up and coming fashion designers of China. I got the book while I was there so I  will let you know what I think of it when I'm done. After the talk my friend Lillie took some outfit pictures for me and here they are.







 OUTFIT DETAILS

Fur coat - Nine Crows
Rainbow Sheer shirt - Nine Crows
Crop - New Look
Skirt - Penneys/Primark 
Boots - Penneys/Primark
Pom Pom Earrings - Made by me available on depop (@sophiac)






 I think I picked one of the busiest spots to take my pictures but I love these steps and the building I think its just so pretty. I just dealt with all the funny looks and got on with it, I'm laughing in some of them because the amount of people that walked in front of the camera was crazy.

How amazing is this sheer shirt seriously it was instant love when I seen it. So colourful and pretty. This is a piece that will work all year round layered up like I have it here or over a bikini in summer or tied up and paired with a pair of high waist Levis. I will definitely get my wear of it. I loved my big rainbow pom pom earrings paired with it, it made it so fun I taught. I can make these pom poms in any colour and different sizes. Check out my depop where I am selling these and some of my clothes to my username is sophiac.






After these photos I grabbed a coffee and headed home to record my January/February favourites video which you can check out here;


 As I said I grabbed a coffee on my way home so excuse my hyperness in this video lol.


Thank you for reading and as always any questions pop them below or hit me up on my instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures you can click the instagram button over on the left to go straight there and save your little fingers from typing. Also let me know what you think of my videos. Have a good week all.

X





No comments:

Post a Comment