Sunday 7 February 2016

Windswept puma

Hello lovelies,

Happy Sunday hope your all having a cosy one with that horrible weather out there. I headed over to the IMMA museum today to see the 'What we call love' exhibition. I've been dying to get over and see it mainly for the Salvador Dali piece and Picasso of course. While there I decided to get some OOTD pics.

I got a good few pictures of the exhibition on snapchat if you want to go check them out my snapchat is sophiacahill I will of course pop one or two pictures from it below.



Excuse my windswept hair in these photos there seems to be yet anther storm brewing. I was lucky to get these pictures before the rain started.




OUTFIT DETAILS

Flight Jacket - Nine Crows
Slayer Tshirt - Folkster Kilo sale
Jeans - River Island (Molly)
Pumas - Ebay
Backpack - Penneys
Rings - Topshop & Gifted.





I know your all probably sick of the sight of this bomber jacket but I still can't get enough of it and would definitely recommend getting one.  Nine Crows always have fab ones but they do fly out so keep an eye on there instagram to know when to whip one up. Its so versatile and cozy AF.






 My babies no words can describe how happy I am to have these beauties in my life I am definitely going to invest in a black pair as well.




This is the piece I was most excited to see Dali's 'Couple with their heads in the clouds'. Its just so pretty. As I said above there is more on my snapchat (sophiacahill) from the exhibition and I will be putting some on my instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures just click on the insta button over on the right to be brought there directly.


As always thank you for reading and any questions pop them down below and I shall get back to you. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment