Sunday 31 January 2016

Thigh high leopard

Hello lovelies hope you're all enjoying your Sunday and chilling like Sundays where intended for. I'm currently chilling listening to Rihannas new album anti, so far so good I'm loving the song work have you heard it yet? If not I recommend it.

Anyways on with the show today I  have another OOTD for you. Again this look could work for day or night. Well day time once your ok with a few strange looks from people because of the boots witch I am. As I always say if you like something wear it don't worry about what other people think its not like your asking them to wear it so really its nothing to do with them. I'll get on with the outfit and keep all that for another post lol. 





Again with animal print I know but I just can't help it these days. If you didn't see my last animal print OOTD you can do so by clicking here.




OUTFIT DETAILS

Leopard top - Topshop
Skirt - Penneys / Primark
Boots - Penneys / Primark
Coat - Penneys / Primark
Rings - Topshop & Gifts.




As you can see my funky greeny hair is all gone now and I'm so torn on what to get done next I feel like my ombre is tres boring now so I doubt it will be around much longer. Any funky suggestions leave them below.




As always thank you so much for reading feel free to subscribe for updates on when I post. Any questions pop them below. Check me out on instagram (my_wardrobe_adventures) by clicking on the insta button over on the right for selfies and daily outfits lol.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment