Monday 25 January 2016

Monochrome Zebra

Hello lovelies and happy Monday hope its been a nice one if not at least its the last Monday of January YAAAYY. January has to be the worst month for everyone well unless your on holidays then its a different story altogether. I have even found it hard to be getting outfit pictures as I'm not doing anything exciting this month.

Fear not though I took a trip to my friend Kayleighs yesterday and got her to take some pictures for me. This outfit is a lot more casual and something I would wear day to day running about doing errands or meeting up for coffee.





Don't ask me why but I am completely obsessed with all things animal print at the minute. So when I saw this top there was no question about buying it.





OUTFIT DETAILS

Flight Jacket - Nine Crows
Zebra top - Topshop
Jeans - River Island (Molly Jegging)
Superstars - Blue Rinse Leeds.








So there we have it my cosy Sunday outfit. You could definitely dress this top up for a night out which I'm sure I will be doing and when I do so I will pop it up on my instagram which is @my_wardrobe_adventures or click on the instagram button over on the right.

As always let me know what you think of this look or if you have any questions pop them down below. Thanks for reading and if you haven't checked out my latest youtube video on what I got for Christmas you can do so by clicking here.

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for updates on when I post :)


X





No comments:

Post a Comment