Monday 11 January 2016

Night time creepin and peepin -OOTD

Hello lovelies

Hope your Monday ain't treating you to badly and if its not sure its nearly over and I'm sure tomorrow will be then times better. Yesterday I was in the mood for getting some nice blog pictures unfortunately daylight didn't feel much like waiting around on me while I got ready. I decided not to let that stop me and set off to Howth with the camera and my nifty camera man.






I'm absolutely in love with this new flight jacket I got in Nine Crows its featured in my recent Haul post check it out if you have't already. It goes with so much and is super warm and believe me I was so grateful last night for its warmth standing by that water.


OUTFIT DETAILS

Beanie Hat - Topshop
Flight Jacket- Nine Crows
Harley T-shirt - Nine Crows
Leggings - Topshop
Adidas Superstars - Blue Rinse








I'm not sure which side of this jacket I love more if I'm honest. The orange is so dreamy and different for when your feeling a bit more colorful I suppose.



How weird does this picture look haha and look at the UFO looking thing over to the left. Ok its probably not a UFO but I'm just gonna go with that. Yes I need to lay off the UFO documentaries noted lol.

Ok so any questions pop them down below and I shall get back to you. For daily updates and stuff follow my instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures or click on the instagram button on the right. Also let me know what you think of the night time pictures. I think they turned out nicely.

Lets hope this week flies by and we can weekend again lol have a good one,

X


No comments:

Post a Comment