Thursday 28 January 2016

Color popping

Hello lovelies and happy Thursday. So glad its nearly Friday not that I have anything amazing planned but just being off work for 2 days is enough to make me excited. Hope you all have the weekend off to I know what its like when you don't.






I don't know about you but all black outfits make me feel so comfartable especially for those bloated days. But of course being me I still like to have a bright color mixed in so I added these yellow docs to brighten the gothic look up a bit.





OUTFIT DETAILS

Choker - Ebay
Sheer shirt cardi - Nine Crows
Tshirt dress - Forever 21
DrMartens - China Blue
Coat - Penneys / Primark




This sheer shirt cardi is going to get a lot of wear so easy to put it over anything and could also be worn casual as I have it here or for a night out over a skirt and crop or something.




I hope you all have a great weekend and thank you as always for reading feel free to subscribe for latest post updates. As always any questions pop them down below and I will get back to you.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment