Monday 7 March 2016

Haul

Hello lovelies and happy Monday hope it was a good one and not to many of you had sore heads from celebrating Mothers day. I was delighted to wake up feeling fresh after being out celebrating with friends and family.

Today I decided to do a haul for you, if you haven't seen the Penneys/Primark haul I did on my youtube Friday I will pop it at the end of this haul. I wont be including that stuff in this haul so be sure to check it out.

LOVING YOUTH




I grabbed these two beauties in the sale the top was €4 and the scarf €5. I can't wait to use this scarf as a neck tie I'm loving the colours in it.

FOREVER 21


I fell head over heels in love with this top when I seen it, it comes in black to which I would have picked up as well but unfortunately Forever21 don't seem to like girls that have boobs as mine hang out of this top. I was devastated I mean I'm all for free the nipple but I'm not too sure how people would feel about my tataas popping out every 2 minutes lol. I am keeping this top cos I plan on finding a way to wear it maybe with a top under it but without ruining it. When I find the solution I will definitely share it with you.


Also in love with these flares there not fully lined so they will be perfect in the warmer weather if we ever get any lol.

NINE CROWS



This beautiful kimono was so hard to try take pictures of but fear not I plan on doing an outfit post wearing it this weekend so you will see it in all its glory then because these pictures do no justice.





TOPSHOP


 I'm sorry but how cute is this little chap. I used to have so many of these when I was a child so I had to grab this. I'm going to hang him from my purse i think to jazz it up.


Sticking to my love of animal prints with this gorgeous top. I need cow print in my life tho seriously if any one has seen any please let me know.

BOOTS


Usually I would have more bits from boots but I have been good the past month. I wasn't going to even add this in because its just the one thing but I had to seriously I'm in love with this lippie its so long lasting and such a lovely colour its called birthday suit. Definitely going to grab some more colours in this.


So that's everything from the last few weeks. Don't forget to check out the Penneys haul on youtube I will leave it here for you.


As always any questions pop them down in the comments or get at me on instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures


X

No comments:

Post a Comment