Tuesday 2 June 2015

Pretty lakes and trees ootd

So yesterday I went for a stroll in phoenix park and decided to do a little outfit post. This is one of my go to looks it's comfy yet nice so really it's a winner for me because I'm all about that nice comfort.

I was hoping for a nice bit of sun over the weekend to do some summer looks but oh well I live in Ireland and I think we already had our week of summer lol.

 This shirt is one of my absolute favourite items of clothing the past week. I'd been dying to wear it and blog it.
 The hair in face pose here cos it was so windy. It's suppose to be summer. No? I was freezing when I took my jacket off to take the pictures. I really wish sunshine would turn up I'm missing the sun like cray.
 I was a little hyper having these pictures taking so some of them are me taking the mick. Looking off in to the distance in the one above 'cause I'm so mystical you know.

 Found this tree that I taught looked so cool. So of course I ran over to get some pictures with it. Who doesn't love a good tree background lol.
 My staple boot I swear I don't think I will ever get sick of wearing these boots they just go with everything so well.


Outfit details :

Shirt- Nine Crows
Leather jacket - Penneys / Primark
Bicycle shorts- Urban Outfitters
Fishnets- Penneys / Primark
Socks- Topshop
Boots- Asos Marketplace
Backpack- Penneys / Primark.

So did you lot get up to anything nice for the bank holiday weekend? I had a much needed chill out weekend, just ate watched films and went on some nice little walks just what the doctor ordered.

As always any ideas of looks or anything you'd like to see me do just leave it below in the comments or tag me in a look on Instagram. My instagram is @sophiacahill or like my page on Facebook called My wardrobe adventures.

X



No comments:

Post a Comment