Sunday 14 June 2015

Hippy love child

Hello lovelies,  here again with another outfit post. I bought this dress Friday and am absolutely in love with it. Again it's in the whole boho hippy vibe. Is anyone else loving this trend as much as I am?

Typical that the sun started running away as we start taking the pictures. But sure it is Ireland after all.





 The ever so over worm boot. I'm not even sorry I will never stop loving them. They go with everything.




Outfit Details:
Dress - Forever 21
Backpack - Penneys / Primark
Hat - Forever 21
Boots - Asos Marketplace
Rings - Topshop & Gifted.

This dress comes in black also and is less than €20 I think I will definitely be going back in to get it. Forever 21 is really on top of there game this summer which is lethal for me as I pass through it everyday on my lunch from work. Before I know it I'm at the till buying stuff and wondering how it happened.

Hope your all  having a lovely weekend, as always comment below with any questions or suggestions. Also check out my instagram for daily updates and stuff it's @sophiacahill

X


No comments:

Post a Comment