Thursday 24 August 2017

Wishlist - August Edition.

Hello lovelies, happy Thursday and happy payday to those who get paid today. What better time for me to do my monthly wishlist. Hopefully it inspires you to go treat yo'self. I treated myself to a new camera this morning, I'm so excited for it to come. I  ordered the Olympus pen I can't wait for all the pics of Canada now.


Links below each picture.

RIVER ISLAND







NEW LOOK






PUBLIC DESIRE


Empire Pointed Toe Ankle Boots in Pink Metallic

I actually just bought these when I went to get the link lol I'd been debating it for a few weeks and just said why not be fab on hols.

ZARA

Image 8 of FAUX FUR JACKET from Zara

Image 8 of OVERSIZED JACKET WITH REMOVABLE APPLIQUES from Zara

Image 8 of SKIRT WITH REMOVABLE APPLIQUES from Zara

I'm actually starting to get so excited at the taughts of autumn winter clothes, as much as I love the sun I've always preferred winter fashion.

Hope you enjoyed this post and happy shopping. Any questions comment below or get me over on instagram  @my_wardrobe_adventures.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment