Wednesday 2 August 2017

Windy Wednesdays - OOTD

Hello lovelies and happy hump day! I hope you're all having a lovely week, how quick are the weeks going though? I seriously can't believe its August already. It is also exciting though because this date next month I will be on my way to Vancouver to see my bestie.

I'm rambling now on with today's post I've got a little outfit post for you all that my good friend Jen was good enough to shoot for me. Thanks gal.





How cute is this skirt I absolutely fell in love with it when I seen it.







OUTFIT DETAILS

Denim Jacket - Zara
Tie dye top - Dublin vintage factory
Skirt- H&M
Socks - Penneys
Sunglasses - Penneys
Vans - Lifestyle Sports.







I am obsessed with tinted lenses these days. 



 It was so windy I reckon the half of Dublin seen my knickers. Marilyn Monroe all over the place just not as glam.








I hope you enjoyed this little post lovelies. Enjoy the rest of your week and have a great bank holiday weekend. Any questions get me over on my Insta @my_wardrobe_adventures or in the comments below.

P.S If you haven't checked out my latest YouTube video it will be down below.


X





No comments:

Post a Comment