Wednesday 4 May 2016

My Comfy Pants

Hey lovelies happy hump day to you all hope your having a good one. Today I have an outfit post for you but you will have to excuse the location as it was a bit of a mental week last week I only got to shoot them in my house. I decided to just go with doing it in the house cos I really wanted to share this outfit with you.





I got these pants last week and already I've worn them twice. They are literally the comfiest pants ever. I went for a meal in them and let me tell you they are definitely the perfect eating pants lol.




OUTFIT DETAILS

Levis Jacket - Shotsy Vintage
Foo Fighters Tshirt - K-OT-IK
Culottes - Boohoo
Superstars - Schuh
Glasses - Thailand
Shell bag - Skinnydip London
Bandana - Penneys (Primark).



I've been loving that it is slightly warmer and I can crack my denim jacket back out of the wardrobe. I love denim jackets so much for Spring/Summer they're just the perfect jacket to go with so many outfits.




I reckon you will be seeing these culottes in more outfit posts I'm in love with them. I really want to gt them in more colours especially black lol of course. I also love the fact that they can be worn like this for a chilled day time look or dressed up for a night out.

As always any questions pop them down in the comment or hit me up on my Instagram where I post daily its @my_wardrobe_adventures. I also posted a Penneys (Primark) Haul video over on my youtube which I will leave for you below. Feel free to like and subscribe. Hope you all have a nice rest of the week and an even better weekend.

Back soon :)


X


No comments:

Post a Comment