Monday 25 April 2016

Monthly Wishlist - April

Hello lovelies and happy Monday hope it's a good one and if not a quick one. I'm currently still in Liverpool lying in bed looking at all the stuff I want to order online. So what better time to do my monthly wishlist.

MOTEL ROCKS



Absolutely love these little crops and there slogans. Be so nice on holidays or even here for casual days.


This top will be mine it's currently sold out in my size but as soon as they restock that bad boy it's mine. Gonna be perfect for summer.


One can never have enough rainbow or good vibes that's just the way I look at it lol. In the rainbow top I will probably end up getting whichever comes back in first. 


Here is a 22% discount code for you lovelies if you wanna go order anything on MOTEL. 


RIVER ISLAND 


I'm absolutely in love with this suit I justhink need to find the right occasion to purchase it for.


How cute is this skirt and the heels I reckon the heels will be purchased in the next couple of weeks to wear to my nieces communion. They're just so pretty that also come in black.


I've been on the look out for a nice pair of frayed cropped denims and these ones are quite nice I must say.

TOPSHOP

These jeans are the cutest I love all the embroidered detail. These could definitely work with the festival look if you where going to a festival in a cooler climate and still wanted that look.
 I don't know what it is about these shoes that's making me need them but I am feeling them for sure. I know a lot of people won't feel the same but I'm sure I could definitely rock these.

 Who doesn't need a pink.pair of mom jeans and a pair of snakeskin sandals this summer.


These beauties have me second guessing the ones from River Island now. It could possibly end up.being these ones I get these also come in other colours.

ASOS


This gorgeous romper reminds me of my time in Thailand again perfect for festival or holidays. I really need to book.one to give me an excuse for all this lol.


 Such nice detailing on this dress I love it.


Jeez I really am loving a slogan top in this wishlist haha but I'm all about girl power and pink stripes so it's a must.

I will leave it there for now guys 'cause I'm starting to want even more stuff as I'm looking through the sites. Clearly I want enough as it is without adding more.

Hope you all have a lovely week. Any questions as always comment below or hit me up on insta where I post daily. @my_wardrobe_adventures

X

No comments:

Post a Comment