Saturday 23 April 2016

Haul loada stuffs

Hello lovelies hope your all having a great weekend. I'm currently sitting in the airport about to board my plane to Liverpool. I'm going over until Tuesday I'm so excited for a little break away.

I have a little haul for you today as I'm sure the tittle told yous lol. This is stuff I have picked up this month so far, who knows I might get more this weekend. I don't have my stuff from Penneys  (Primark) in this haul as I plan on doing a haul video on that when I get back.


DUBLIN VINTAGE FACTORY













I got all this lot at a bargain price of €37 euro. Seriously love Dublin Vintage Factory and what they have going on. Kilo shopping is the way forward lads I'm telling you.

RIVER ISLAND


You will have seen these denim ones in one of my latest outfit posts if not check it out Here.



NINE CROW



So in love with this sassy tropical sheer shirt and will definitely be doing an outfit post with this beauty. I got it for €22.85 as there was 20% off the other day.

I can't remember the price of the deep v but I am going to guess about 28 euro.




FOREVER 21



These basic ribbed skater dresses are my faves at the moment and probably will be for spring/summer. They're just so comfortable and easy to style with so many Outfits. They where 14 euro each and came in grey and another colour that is slipping my mind at the moment.




PRETTY LITTLE THING



This is my little baby love. I can't wait to diary wearing it more. I also done an outfit post with this you can have a nosey Here.

INGLOT



My first Inglot purchase and most certainly not my last is this HD matte liquid Lipstick in 16. These are €22 and there are some fab colours.

BOOTS




I mentioned these sleek lipsticks in my March favourites video on  YouTube so of course I went and got two more. These come in at about 6 or 7 euro and it's 3 for 2 at the minute in boots.

That's everything for this month as I said I will be doing a Penneys (Primark) haul video on my YouTube this coming week so check that out.

Any questions as always pop them down below or hit me up on insta.  @my_wardrobe_adventures


Here is my latest video on what I got for my birthday incase you missed it.


Enjoy your weekend and feel free to add me on Snapchat to see what I get up to in Liverpool my username is sophiacahill

X

No comments:

Post a Comment