Thursday 26 October 2017

Raspberry Beret - OOTD

Hey lovelies hope your all keeping well. I'm all good been crazy busy lately and feel lie its been a while since I shared an outfit blogpost. I've missed it and really want to get back to more outfit posts so here we have the return of them.









I'm slightly obsessed with my aviator jacket at the moment its just so cosey and goes with everything.





Hair freshly done the day I shot this look so that should explain all the back shots for you lol.






OUTFIT DETAILS

Beret- Penneys
Rainbow stripped top - Zara
Aviator jacket- Penneys
Skirt - Penneys
Boots -Zara
Bag -Saint Laurent.








Excuse my little dog running in and out of shot he loves to be a part of it all apparently lol.







Hope you enjoyed the post lovelies any questions pop them in the comments or get me over on my insta @my_wardrobe_adventures. Have a great weekend lovlies and enjoy Halloween.


X


P.S If you haven't checked out my latest Youtube video check it out below its a Sephora haul.








No comments:

Post a Comment