Thursday 19 November 2015

Lavish lust list

Hola lovelies,

So today I've decided to do a lavish lust list. Seen as it's coming up to Christmas we always have a list of things we'd love if money wasn't an issue lol. Well personally I have a list like this all the time.

Chanel -



Sweet baby boo I need you in my life so bad it's not even funny not only is it my favourite colour but it's vintage Chanel three of my all time favourites. This baby is on nasty gal.



Next up is this beaut Chanel dress so so perfect and would work in so many different ways. Also available on nasty gal.

Y.R.U-



Then we have these colourful beauts from Y.R.U available on dolls kill. I seriously want them in every colour possible. They look like they would actually be comfortable as well because of the giant platform.



Mary me Jimmy Paul-


I don't actually know how I didn't find this designer sooner I mean the stuff is beyond fabulous.


Seriously how unreal are they? Go check out @marymejimmypaul on Instagram and fall deeply in fluffy love like I did.



YSL-




Let's be honest who doesn't want a ysl hanging from their shoulder. I'd probably have a few different colours if I was minted lol.

Dior -



These Dior beauty booties are so perfect that I would definitely need them in both colours. That heal is far to dreamy  (love heart eyes emoji).




Ok so this list could honestly go on and on and on. So I shall cut it short and leave it at this. Let me know what you think? And what would be the first item of clothing you'd buy if money wasn't a problem.

Comment below and as always any other questions pop them down there as well. Also check out my instagram for daily posts @my_wardrobe_adventures or click the instagram button over on the right.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment