Tuesday 10 November 2015

All hallows eve

Hey lovelies,

I know it's a bit late but I had this blog post finished last week and it never saved let's just say I wasn't impressed lol.

So Halloween night I just wenter to the local firework display with my friends and their children. They had a concert on and amusement rides and games for the kids.I didn't bother dressing up because I had done it the week before in work. I dressed as twisty the clown for work I will pop in some pictures at the end.




Outfit details;
Hat - Forever 21
Sleevless Duster - Forever 21
Poloneck Jumper - Penneys / Primark
Chain - Claires accessories
Culottes - Penneys / Primark
Boots - Zara
Earrings - Gifted from Brazil.





Make up;
-Topshop BB cream in 3
-Mac cranberry eyeshadow and Naked palette smog on eyes
-Anastasis Beverly Hills dip brow
-Topshop matte lipstick in inhibition
-Chisel cheeks Barry M palette for contour
-Precious metals highlighting palette by sleek for highlighting
-Benefit they're real mascara.


The fire display was so good as always they put on a great show every year. Afterwards I stayed in my friends house got Chinese and watched hocus pocus. Most relaxed Halloween in years and I enjoyed it.

Here is my twisty the clown from American horror story that I did for work.




Needless to say I scared the shiz out of the children bless them lol. Some adults to, who knew so many feared clowns. Was thinking of doing a tutorial on thos but not sure there's is much point now with Halloween being over but if anyone is interested just comment below.

As always any questions or suggestions please comment below and check out my instagram for daily posts @my_wardrobe_adventures or click the instagram button over on the right.

Hope your all having a great week,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment