Wednesday 29 April 2015

Haul

Here it is my latest haul I know I said it would be a birthday haul but I've gathered more stuff since and most people gave me money for my birthday.


Forever 21 : 
 Sandal €26
Dress £14.99 
Crop vest €2

How cure are the sandals they remind me of the ones in zara in fact I planned on getting then but saw these for more than half the price and taught wahey sorted. The tshirt dress is a comfy essential I've needed a black tshirt dress for a bit now for those days I can't be arsed matched with  fishnets docs and a leather jacket maybe a red lip and u are sorted in my world anyways. 
Penneys / Primark :

Crop vest £5
Knitted vest £5
Knitted vest £5
Rugrat pj's  £8
Bikini £6
 Black culottes €23
 Floral culottes  €1
Floral culottes € 1. 


I know I know the Rugrat pj's are the best thing since sliced bread the minute I seen them I done a little happy dance got some strange looks in Primark but heyyy I loved the rugrats growing up. The knitted  vest I first bought the lime one went to Newcastle and they had my favourite colour lilac so I taught you can never have to many knitted crops right? The bikini was bought as a promise to myself that I will go away this summer and also because I have a slight obsession with bikinis. Culottes are so comfortable so why not have 3 pairs especially when you get 2 pairs for 2 euro.

Nine Crows :

Crochet cardigan €28

The perfect cardigan for summer and again in my favourite colour. I love crochet for festivals and summer time.

Boots:


Finally got my hands on one of the bold metals real techniques brushes I went with the 201 pointed crease and I love it so much definitely recommend it was about €16.99 I think. 

Ebay:

Chokers €2.50 and €3.50.

Love these chokers and such a bargain to only thing is waiting a good few weeks for them because they come from China but worth the wait. If you want the link just comment below and I will find it for you again.

So that's most of what I've picked up recently I haven't been buying as much because I was away in Newcastle with the girls the weekend just gone so I've been saving for that.

Have you picked up any bargains lately ? Any posts in particular you'd like to see me do just leave it below.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment