Tuesday 16 September 2014

Sundays getup








Here is my first ootd post I've done on my blog so let me know what you think and if I should do more. I'm always posting them on my Instagram but maybe it would be good to do them here and go into more detail.

I was going to a christening followed by a children's birthday party so I had to think practical with my footwear choice. And my topshop boots are the best option when it comes to comfort and height best drunk purchase I ever made.

My outfit wasn't too casual and not to dressy so it suited both occasions I think. Was a great day spent with good friends. 

Dress - Loving youth concession topshop
Crop Tshirt - Topshop 
Fishnets - Penneys / Primark 
Leather Jacket - h&m
Necklaces - Topshop (cross), 9 crow street (moon choker) and gifted (dolphin mood changer).

If this post goes well I'll definitely start posting more ootd.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment