Monday 2 April 2018

Mooove over - OOTD

Hey lovelies happy Easter Monday hope you all had a lovely easter and muched on lots of chocolate. I think I got enough to do me for the year probably a slight exaggeration lets say a month lol.

Lets get into this outfit post then,







OUTFIT DETAILS

Beret - Penneys
Denim jacket- ASOS 
Tshirt - Zara 
Skirt - Penneys
Glasses - Penneys
Boots - ASOS Marketplace.




How cute is this little crop tee. I love red and pink together and this was only €6 so couldn't be leaving it there. Harley my dog there he wasn't missing out on a few snaps he hates when its not all about him lol.




I'm obsessed with cow print so when I seen this jacket on asos I had to whip that bad boy up. I also got a matching skirt which I'm sure you'll see in a future outfit post.




These boots have been through the wars I've had them for years and just never get sick of them they go with everything and are super comfy what more do you need from a boot.



Hope you enjoyed this post if you have any questions you can leave them in the comments or dm me on instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures. Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday and I shall chat to you all soon.

P.S If you haven't seen my latest youtube video I shall pop it down below for you to check out.

X




No comments:

Post a Comment