Saturday 8 April 2017

Lil bitta gingham - OOTD.

Hello lovelies hope you're all having a lovely weekend. How fab is the weather today? Well in Dublin anyway hopefully it's nice where yous are to.

Of course the bit of sun now I had to try get some outfit pics. Ropped the mother into it lol.  They may not be my finest but she tried her best.


Of course Harley (my dog) had to get in the pics.



 


OUTFIT DETAILS


Top - H&M
Skirt - Penneys
Bag - Saint Laurent
Earrings - H&M
Boots - ASOS Marketplace.


I call this the I should of brought my shades look lol.


Hope you enjoyed this little post, expect a lot more outfit posts again seen as the days are brighter. 

Any questions pop them in the comments or get at me on instagram  @My_wardrobe_adventures

X

P.s check out my latest youtube video below and subscribe if you haven't already.




No comments:

Post a Comment