Thursday 31 December 2015

Gift Swapping - Ootd

Hello lovelies

Hope you're all keeping well and enjoying the festivities still. So basically what I'm saying is I hope you don't work in retail and that you didn't just have a 2 day christmas like myself. The things I would do to have one of those office jobs where you get  like 2 weeks off just at christmas tho lol.

Anyways enough of my rambling or moaning whicever you prefer to call it and on with the show. The show being Christmas eve eve gift swapping with my gurl Jen. Some of you will know jen from her blog Vintage Black Rags and if you don't I highly recommend checking her out.  So Christmas eve eve we headed to the woolshed pub got some grub and cocktails and got our gift swap on here is the outfit i wore for the occasion.


                                     







Outfit Details;

Hat - Tola Vintage (kilo sale)
Coat - Nine Crows
Pinafore - Primark
Top - River Island
Dr Martens - Ebay


So if you seen my latest blog post Ootd/Babooshka experience you will have seen me in this coat. I just cant get enough of it seriously. I'm going to have to restrain myself from constantly wearing it in blog posts but don't hold me to that lol.







Its always such a fun night with this gurl because we are both just as weirdly strange and both messers. As always she absolutely spoiled me with gifts. She always gets me the best stuff head over to my instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures to check out the picture of what she got me or you can just hit the instagram button over on the right and it will take you there. Also while your there check out Jens one too @witchinbitch you won't regret it.



I am thinking of doing a what I got for Christmas blog or vlog let me know what you think? Any questions or other ideas for blog posts you would like to see me do just pop them down below and I will try my best to answer them for you. Hope you all have a fabulous glitter filled New Years Eve are you doing anything exciting for it?


X

No comments:

Post a Comment