Monday 17 August 2015

Saved by the house

So this is the second look I shot on the day it started to rain and I had to take my pictures indoors. Check out the last post if you missed it.


 This is just a fun look I put together based on the bag. I love this bag so much it makes me want to dress like a rainbow child lol.



Outfit Details :
Scrunchie - Shotsy Vintage
Dress - Forever 21
Ralph Lauren Shirt - Shotsy Vintage
Bag - Skinnydip London
Reeboks - Asos
Fishnet Socks - River Island






I was quite hyper the day these pictures where taking lol. I couldn't seem to be serious or stay still. Luckily my friend Kayleigh still managed to get some half decent pics.


Seriously though how perfect is this bag.



As always comment below any questions or suggestions lovelies. I have a week off work this week and I'm hoping to get some nice outfit shots both here and on my trip to Leeds :).

Hope your all having a fab Monday might seem impossible on a Monday but think of it this way your life could be a lot worse there are many people out there with nothing and still manage to smile.

For daily posts and funny pictures check out my instagram by clicking on the instagram button over on the right or search @sophiacahill.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment