Thursday 3 July 2014

Festival Wear

So I've been trying to think of an outfit to wear to a gig I'm headin to next week it's outdoors and an all day thing so like a mini festival I suppose, anyways I taught I'd show you guys a few different festival looks I came up with. Hope this helps give you some ideas.

I think tiedye is always a good choice for festivals, gives me hippy vibes and we all know hippies invented festivals. Right?     
I think the only downfall with wearing a hat is those drunk people who think it's very appropriate to take it and try it on as you walk past but god they look good!

                   
Flower crowns are everywhere these days no better place to wear them than at a festival I reckon.

Loaded rings is an essential for me on your average day so why not for a festival.
Boots always a good idea you shouldn't feel the people stand all over your feet as much or maybe that's because they go numb. Either way they look good.



Outfit 1-
Tie Dye Tshirt- Made by me
Fishnet shorts- Penneys/Primark
Backpack- Penneys/Primark
Tie Dye Socks - Made by me
Boots - Ebay
Shades and choker - Penneys/Primark

Outfit 2- 
Hat- Penneys/Primark
Crop top- Topshop
Vintage Kimono-  Ette Clothing
Jeans- River Island
Sandels- New Look

Outfit 3-
Flower Crown- Penneys / Primark
Shirt- Carboot Sale
Crop Top- Topshop
Jeans- River Island
Sandals- New Look
Shades - Primark

Outfit 4- 
Scrunchie- American Apparel
Bodysuit- Miss guided
Shorts- Penneys / Primark
Leather Jacket- Penneys / Primark
Boots - Agynes Deyn Docs

Rings- Topshop & Gift.

And after all that I still have no clue what to wear next weekend.  I'm going to see Arctic Monkeys I'm beyond excited to kidnap Alex I mean seeeee Alex! Another plus is Jake Bugg is also playing (happy dance).

Other things big on the festival scene are pastel hair, bindis, braids and of course flowers.

Are you headin to any gigs or festivals this summer? I'd love to hear x

Oh I nearly forgot the most essential thing for your gig or festival...


Don't forget to dance like a crazy fool and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment